Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Peek a boo!

Lol. Thank the gods I don't rely on writing regularly as a form of income.

Where has a year led me? I managed to land a dream job working at Weta this past May - ya know, the studio that brought Avatar & The Lord of the Rings trilogy to a theater near you? So, my gypsy feet have me traipsing around Wellington, New Zealand atm.

Yup, definitely thought about bringing the westy with me. Put a little crack in my heart to leave her in Mom's garage. But I think it was for the best. I've seen a grand total of 2 VW vans so far over here, something tells me that finding parts for the next inevitable servicing would be nigh impossible. A westy makes for a very large paper weight. And for the cost of shipping... well, let's just say renting a campervan for a few weeks would be easier on the pocketbook.

My mind is feeling pretty dry, no witty rapartee or insightful commentary about road signs (none here to mention, actually, just gorgeous scenery). I'll work on that.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment