Sunday, June 26, 2011

Heading South

J'ai rester une semaine a Montreal. J'ai beaucoup aimer la ville, peut-etre assez pour vivre la. I took a bunch more pictures of Montreal and my trip down to Florida, but I don't like how most of them turned out. Plus a lot of them seem to be of trees, I'm a bit tree obsessed, but I'm pretty sure most of you aren't. So, here are the more interesting shots:

Cape Hatteras National Seashore, North Carolina. Great view to wake up to the next morning.


My feet in the Atlantic for the first time since I was 9. Oooo, it was so nice and warm!


J'ai pris un tour au bateau aux Everglades avec mes cousins quebequois. La motor etait tellement fort qu'on a du mettre du cotton dans les oreilles. This fine lady was coming to tell us to get out of her space.



No comments:

Post a Comment